8am-9pm Monday – Saturday
Now Open Sundays, 10am-7pm!
Looking for Inspiration?
Visit our Recipe Walls featuring 12 seasonal and rotating recipes developed by our in-house chefs. Our in-store Nutrition Stations feature ingredients conveniently organized around simple, nourishing recipes developed by our Nutrition Team with your health in mind.What's in the Market
Just what you need to cook at home
Prepared Foods, Antipasti & Specialty Aged Cheese
You’ll find a selection of house-made roasted meats (our own organic Aurora Valley poultry, local beef and pork), daily chef-crafted and house made soups, along with fresh composed salads, sandwiches, panini, and breakfast items. Our Antipasti selections include salumi, cured meats, a variety of specialty cheeses.
Our Cheese Aging (Affinage) Room is on site, with windows where shoppers can view hard cheeses aging in chambers in real-time!
We know where our meat comes from. Most of the meat products we carry are raised on our own family farms or from ranchers we know. Much is certified organic and managed with sustainable practices where animals have access to pasture, there are no cages, crates or crowding, and where there’s an enriched environment that takes comfort and overall well-being into account.
- Poultry: Our own from Aurora Valley Organic. Antibiotic free and fed a vegetarian diet, our flocks grow at their own natural pace in a clean, spacious environment with warm barns and easy access to outdoor pastures. Outdoor areas also include ample shade, areas to dust bathe, and bales of straw and wooden structures to provide perches and encourage natural behavior. We believe this environment is not only good for our chickens, but also provides you with the highest quality, freshest products available. Air chilled to retain natural flavor.
- Beef: We raise our own certified organic beef at Valley Falls Farm in the mid-Willamette Valley. Pasture raised on a diet of grass, We raise our own organically certified beef. Pasture-raised on a diet of grass, supplemented with hay, our own organic alfalfa, and organic corn and barley grown in the U.S. and Canada. We also source from other local family farms who, like us, place animal welfare at a premium, although they may not be certified organic.
- Pork: Our pork comes mostly from Oregon farmers. It is raised on locally-sourced feed without antibiotics or added growth hormones. As the national supply chain faces challenges, we have been able to source some hogs from the Midwest that were destined to be harvested and wasted. We butcher all our pork in-house, resulting in the very freshest cuts and we are proud to do our part in limiting waste during the current environment.
- Lamb: We feature Hawley Ranch lamb, raised in Cottage Grove, OR. The lambs are pasture-raised, grass fed and supplemented with clover during the winter months. No antibiotics or additional growth hormones, butchered in-house for top quality and freshness.
- Sausage, Hash & Burgers: We make our own! Freshly ground and house-made daily. Look for your traditional flavors and a few more exotic rotational options.
Visit our seafood section for seasonal offerings, as available, including Pacific NW wild-caught rockfish fillets; Pacific cod; fresh Columbia River-raised steelhead; wild-caught scallops and shell-on shrimp.
Cheese, Dairy & Eggs
You’ll find a high quality selection of milk, cheeses, yogurts, kefirs and more, with plenty of local and organic options, as well as dairy-free alternatives.
A special feature of our dairy case is Lulubelle’s Creamery, our own line of organic dairy products from our own cows, bottled at our own creameries and distributed by us directly to all of our Basics Markets. Try our good old fashioned Cream on Top Whole Milk, High Protein Ultra-filtered Milk, creamy small batch cheeses and our brand new Sour Cream!
Among our selection of cheeses, you’ll find our own Willamette Valley Cheese Company, located in the heart of Willamette Valley wine country. We use traditional old-world methods to produce hand-crafted, delicious artisan cheeses that are certified organic. Try the Dutch-style Goudas, creamy Havartis, a nutty Fontina, or the buttery French Prairie Brie.
A customer favorite, we feature Gwendolyn’s Organic local eggs by the dozen from our own laying hens in Aurora. Our hens enjoy an all organic diet with vegetarian feed, and plenty of access to pasture, just like the old days.
With an emphasis on what’s in season and what we can locally find, our produce is delivered fresh daily. You’ll find the very freshest seasonal fruit and vegetables, sourced locally whenever possible. We’ve got a wide selection of everything you need for stir fries, salads, sides and main courses. It’s all beautifully displayed in refrigerated cases, baskets and jars found throughout the market.
Grab & Go
Our convenient refrigerated cases feature sandwiches, wraps, cut fruit and veggies, juices, fresh pasta, dips, yogurts, pickles, condiments, salsas, salad dressings, cold waters, Kombucha, sodas and more.
Bottle Shop & Wine Bar
We’ve got great values and a wide selection of American Viticulture Association wines from local, regional, national and specialty producers. Choose from a selection of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Rose, Cote du Rhone, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Malbec, Cabernet, Chianti, Merlot, Syrah, sparkling wines, Champagne and more.
Our coolers are home to a wide selection of icy cold local beers, ciders and national brands too.
We’ve even included a wine bar! When it is safe to do so, visitors will be invited to sit and enjoy a glass or share a bottle with a friend. Add some small bites and antipasti and make it a meal to remember.
Our shelves are stocked with a diverse, curated selection prioritizing affordability and featuring local brands and national favorites. You’ll find cereals, pasta, oils, vinegars, sauces, ethnic foods, baby foods, dried and canned products, snack items, baking products, spices and beverages, veggie proteins, superfoods, and Kosher products, along with home goods including cooking utensils. We also carry personal care items and household cleaning items, and pet foods including our own Buddy’s Oven Dried Dog food a house-made kibble for your own buddy.
Craving ice-cream? Need a quick meal to stash in the freezer? We understand life’s realities! We offer a selection of organic fresh frozen, regionally sourced vegetables, berries and fruit. Also in our freezers: pizzas, tamales, ice cream and sorbets, along with quick to the table frozen meals at the ready. Just check our freezer cases for a variety of local and sustainable selections.